As a company that supply application for couriers on Psion handheld devises ,we are looking for a back office soluiton that will conect to our product
- Deliver (www.mobideo.com) , we have some hot opportunities :
the reqirements for the system are :
· Automated customer management
· Internet-based order entry and delivery tracking
· Real-time driver management and dispatching
· Driver settlements and sales commissions
· Automated account collections
· Accounts receivable and billing
· Sophisticated order rating
· Comprehensive reports
· Automate scheduled orders
· Every driver uses a mobile device that can transfer data; drivers use this device to accept orders, update status and capture customer information as required (barcode scanning, signature capture, etc.)
· All order information is coordinated in the back office by a dispatcher using a web-based application
· Customers can log in to a customer website to track orders, receive notifications and view invoices
I would appriciate for any answers / recomendation etc.
VP Sales and Marketing
I have forwarded your enquiry to members of the sales team as they have apparently not seen it on here.
Not sure if this will do the job, but it's probably worth checking the recorded webinar here.
We will look into other options, but have a look at this post: "I want your Solution".
We are realising in the next few days the first step of a "solutions database" mechanism. This is the Partner Directory, and in this first stage our partners are describing their core competencies and areas of expertise as well as the markets they address. In a second phase, to be released in the course of the summer, a new set of functionalities will enable these partners to describe their solutions i.e. their products such as Software packeges or systems, Hrdaware add ons , peripheral systems etc.
This will be searcheable by technology, featrures, markets etc.
I am really hopeful that this will enable you to quickly pinpoint exactly what you are looking for.
However, the good old method also works and we'll make sure that our network is activated ;)