we would like to authentificate our XT10's on our radius server over a enterprise WPA2 / EAP (computer cerficate) wifi
Unfortuantely we get the error message that the username / password is incorrect for the wifi. (on the radius server)
Does somebody from you tested this before and have a solution for this?
Thank you in advance.
This security configuraiton (WPA2 EAP-TLS) has been tested and approved as a working solution. There are many possible reasons for failure. I have a few questions:
In addition to Paul's suggestions.
- ensure time and date is set properly on the handheld.
- Check the user certificate in Certificate manager to ensure the "private key" field reports "present."
- try initially testing with "validate server certificate" disabled. After this is working, enable the validation.
thanks for you feedback and sorry for my late replay.
- We imported the certificate with "p12imprt" App. It is an .pfx file.- Radius: WIn 2008 R2 (NPS)- Date and time was set correct.
But we found the solution. The problem was on the radius server.
- The certiface subject alternative name (san) must be set to = DNS name of device- we had to create a AD account with spn = host/(full qualified dns name)- ont the XT10= Wifi username: domain\dnsname$
But these settings can vary.
Thanks again for your help.